About MeTraveled across SEVEN Continents. …
Hi, I am Indu. I am based in New Delhi, India.
I have explored continent Antarctica, my ultimate adventure. Climbed Mt Kilimanjaro, the highest mountain of continent Africa. Trekked to Mt Everest Base Camp, the highest base camp of the world. Delved in Inca ruins of Machu Picchu. Posed at the Middle of the World in Ecuador. Hiked deep in active volcano of Guatemala. Snorkeled in Great Barrier Reef. Floated in Dead Sea. Wandered in white nights of St Petersburg. Fun & frolic in Las Vegas. Caressed Cheeta in Sun City. Scuba diving in Andaman sea. Polar plunge in Deception Island. Exotic moments in Masai Mara.
Hard to describe my all adventures & explorations.
I have left my mark everywhere... Read More
- Fusion of Fun & Learning
- Splendor of Machu Picchu
- Gazing At Machu Picchu Ruins
- Copan Ruins Of Mayan Civilization
- Sacred Valley-Preserved Inca Heritage
- My Thrilling Hike In Active Volcano Of Guatemala
- Posing At The Middle Of The World
- My Take On Kilimanjaro Climb & Everest Base Camp Trek
- Enormous Masai Mara-Striking Contrast
- Enormous Masai Mara-Savannah Landscape
Sacred Valley, a pious name with pious feel. Nestled amid natural settings with stunning vistas, Sacred Valley fully justifies its name. Incas being the nature worshipers appropriately named the region as sacred. They built many ceremonial centers in Sacred Valley … (read more)